Sunday, August 30, 2015
10 Good reasons why everyone should take a probiotic everyday
As a cancer survivor I can attest to the amazing way I felt and the proof of better test results in my blood when I started adding a probiotic to my daily routine. My side effects lessoned and I felt better, I also wasn't getting sick as much when my kids got sick. I have used echinecea for years as an immune system booster but combining echinecea with a probiotic has made a world of difference and I won't ever go back to not taking a probiotic!
Hard to believe up to 80% of our immune system, is found in our digestive tract, but it's true and makes it our central defense structure when it comes to illness. If you are good to your body, your body will be good to you.
10 Good Reasons to add a Probiotic to your day
If probiotics can do this, what can they do to prevent chronic flues and colds and allergies? A lot! I am living proof probiotics work!
(3) Probiotics can reverse ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and other gut inflammations that occur from a lack of sufficient probiotics.
(4) Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (GS) symptoms are handled by adding probiotics.
(5) Processed foods and low fiber diets allow the pathogenic bacteria to overwhelm the good guys and diminish colon function. It's important to add probiotics even if you drop the standard American diet (SAD).
(6) When pathogenic bacteria upset the 85/15 balance of probiotic to bad bacteria, like yeast infections can grow.
(7) A healthy gut balance helps prevent cancer by nourishing enzymes that inhibit tumor production throughout the body.
(8) Sufficient probiotic intestinal flora prevents radiation damage from X-rays and CT scans to the large and small intestines.
(9) GMOs are used in many processed foods and antibiotics are in lots of our non-organic meat and dairy products. They both destroy probiotic bacteria, making it necessary to add probiotic materials back if you've had any of those foods.
(10) There is a medical theory that a cure for autism can be had through a diet that restores probiotic levels and heal inflammatory conditions. While I am unsure as to this "cure" I do believe that this will help manage autistic symptoms we well as many other ailments.
*I am not a licensed doctor and this blog is not intended as medical advice. I am a certified nutritionist and health coach. Always seek medical advice if you have a medical condition.