You can use fresh, canned or frozen fruit or compote for these, we have done this as a treat and have a variety of toppings for top your own pancakes.
Prep time: 15 min, cook time: 20 min
1 large banana, peeled and sliced
1 cup complete pancake mix
½ cup water
Nonstick cooking spay
1 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, thawed and sliced
2 tablespoons orange juice
- Place bananas in a medium bowl and mash with a fork
- Add pancake mix and water, stir until blended
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet. Cook pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- Spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat
- Cook berries and orange juice for 3 minutes or until the berries are soft
- Spoon topping over pancakes and serve
Taken from the Cancer Cutie Cookbook available to buy on amazon.com or directly from our site, www.cancercutie.com