Thursday, January 2, 2014

Attitude

Cancer is a bitch that's a fact. Little known secret to surviving the cancer storm is to be a bitch right back!  I was diagnosed with breast cancer stage 3 two years ago.  So far it's been a roller coaster for sure.  When the doctor told me to have a positive attitude my mind was blank, positive hmmmmm I got nothing, I'm not a everything is rainbows and unicorns kind of person.  I told the doctor my idea of a positive attitude is " let's kick cancers ass!" I won't let this beat me before I beat it up first! So with my kick cancers ass attitude and bottle of wine I bravely entered my cancer journey.  There has been laughter, tears, anger and hope along the way. I think I would rather have Dorothy's "lions and tigers and bears" oh my :)

No comments:

Post a Comment