Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beat cancer with nutrition

I don't know about you, but as a cancer patient and mom I don't want to let my body down and give my cancer any chance to grow or survive.  I need to know that I have done Everything I can to kick cancers ass out of my body for good!!!!


I am a big believer in supplementing medicine with nutrition or natural assistance along with meds, treatments like chemo or radiation, surgery your body needs the right nutrients in order to become or stay strong and thrive.


About 6 months after I was diagnosed with my breast cancer I started researching cancer and nutrition.  I wanted to know where I went wrong and how to change it and even build a better and stronger body in order to ward off and kill cancer.


Here is a list of the best cancer fighting foods:


Vegetables: dark greens like kale, spinach, asparagus, kelp/seaweed, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, sprouts, beets, tomatoes, onions, (yuck I HATE onions, so I supplement garlic), carrots, avocado, yams


Fruits: the darker in color the better: black berries, blue berries, strawberries, cherries, apples, cantaloupe, red grapes, oranges, plum and bananas


Grains: whole grains, multi-grains, barley, oats, wheat, and Ezekial bread, wheat pastas, brown rice

Meats: fish is good, for poultry and red meat non-hormonal and antibiotic free is best and DON'T burn!!!  chard meat releases natural cancer causers and you could be eating your way to cancer


Other: Green Tea is awesome!, black tea and coffee in moderation, water, alkaline water, ginger,


****ALWAYS CHECK YOUR DIET WITH YOUR ONCOLOGIST!!!! SOY IS BAD FOR ER POSITIVE BREAST CANCER BUT GOOD FOR OTHERS SO ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR ONCOLOGIST!!!!


Hope this helps :)  message me for good books on this topic

No comments:

Post a Comment